While reading the Colecandoo! site, please note the legal “guff” that accompanies the site. It is worth taking the time to read it – it’s nowhere near as long as the EULA that ships with any software!
The content on this blog (or hosted on a third party site such as Dropbox) is provided on an “as is” basis, and any advice or content used from the site is done so at the risk of the person doing so. I don’t make any warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the Site or materials found therein are fit for any purpose or is complete or accurate in any way.
The content is original material with the exception of the images of software screenshots; and any content that was referenced back to its original author(s).
All content on the site is copyright of Colin Flashman under the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia). Use by anyone else of any of the content of this site for any purpose is determined by the Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) of creative commons.
As for stories reblogged on sites deemed to be “reblogging only” sites, there will be no hesitation in marking the said site as spam and insisting that the reblog to a story be removed.
A distinction is made between paid content and editorial on this site – no “advertorial” pieces will be written on this site. Anyone posting comments on an article that are clearly for their commercial benefit are asked to declare their interests up-front, or their interests will be announced in follow-up posts by me.
Posted replies to any article are maintained by myself and the WordPress site. Genuine responses to blogged articles are welcome, but the following reply posts will not be tolerated:
- Spam, whether direct or indirect;
- Any material that is deemed offensive for whatever reason;
- Posts that divulge personal contact details (also known as “doxxing”);
- Astroturfing (favourable reviews, recommendations, referrals, etc that appear to be from an impartial standpoint but in fact written by someone who clearly has a commercial interest). Anyone promoting a product who has an interest in that product needs to declare their interest up-front.
Please keep posts on-topic. For off-topic questions, there is a contact directly to me in the About page.
For the benefit of transparency in any articles written, all of my commercial interests are declared here:
- Employee of Openbook Howden Print & Design, and a former employee of Hyde Park Press, Nexus Print Solutions and Staples Canada.
- Paid (infrequent) contributor to Creative Pro and InDesign Magazine.
- Voluntary contributor to indesignsecrets.com website.
- Provide paid private freelance and InDesign tuition.
- Part of the Adobe Community Professional program that extends certain benefits to participants, but is an unpaid position.
- Part of the Adobe Affiliate program.
- There are affiliate links on the Photos page linking to promotional programs offered by the stock photography providers.